Last Modified: 10-1-2021
This Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks (applications pending) of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2021 Vitaminis, LLC. All rights reserved.
You agree that Company may use all of the content and information posted by you or your agents or designees on our Website (the "Content"). In particular:
Our Right to Use Your Content. You acknowledge and agree that any Content you post or provide may be viewed by the general public and will not be treated as private, proprietary, or confidential. You authorize us and our affiliates, licensees and sub-licensees, without compensation to you or others, to copy, adapt, create derivative works of, reproduce, incorporate, distribute, publicly display or otherwise use or exploit such Content throughout the world in any format or media (whether now known or hereafter created) for the duration of any copyright or other rights in such Content, and such permission shall be perpetual and may not be revoked for any reason. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you waive and release and covenant not to assert any moral rights that you may have in any Content posted or provided by you. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to edit or abridge, or to refuse to post, or to remove any content that you or any other users post on the Website.
Representation of Ownership and Right to Use Content. By posting or providing any Content to us, you represent and warrant that you own the Content and that the Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
Company respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of the Website do the same. In connection with our Website, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our Website who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Website, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in your work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) you own that is being infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove, along with sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your contact information (mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address);
- a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and that you have a good faith belief that use of the material you are reporting is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
Send your written notification to our Designated Agent at:
Address of Agent: 444 W. Lake St., Ste. 3200, Chicago, IL, 60606
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of available interactive services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please email us at email@example.com for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
- You expressly consent to receive text messages made using an automatic telephone dialing system from Vitaminis sent to any mobile phone number you provide Vitaminis as part of your Vitaminis Text Message Enrollment.
- You understand that consent to receive Vitaminis Text Messages is not required to make any purchase and you may revoke your consent at tany time.
- You represent and warrant to us that you are the account holder of, or that you have the express permission of the account holder for, any mobile phone number you provide us as part of your Vitaminis Text Message Enrollment. You further agree to promptly notify us if you are no longer the account holder of, or you no longer have the express permission of the account holder for, any mobile phone number you previously provided us in connection with your Vitaminis Text Message Enrollment.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to provide consent to receive Vitaminis Text Messages.
- You understand that message and data rates may apply and that you, not Vitaminis, will be solely responsible for any carrier charges imposed on you due to your receipt of any text messages, including, without limitation, any Vitaminis Text Messages.
You can reply HELP to any Vitaminis Text Message you receive for assistance. Additionally, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can withdraw your consent to receive Vitaminis Text Messages at any time by replying STOP to any Vitaminis Text Message you receive. You can also withdraw consent by sending us an email at email@example.com and including your phone number and the subject line “STOP” in the email. If you withdraw your consent, we may send you one final text message to confirm withdrawal of your consent.
We reserve the right to change the terms applicable to Vitaminis Text Messages at any time. If we make any changes, we will update this Section.
We are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late or misdirected messages, including, without limitation, undelivered messages resulting from any filtering by your mobile phone carrier. We cannot guarantee that each user will receive the benefit of the Vitaminis Text Messages for each Vitaminis Text Message sent.
By registering for a Vitaminis account, you indicate your agreement to provide accurate and complete current account information and that you will maintain that and indicate any updates needed or changes necessary by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also agree to maintain the security of your account credentials and understand you are responsible for acts or omissions of any third party’s use of your credentials, and if you suspect or discover any breach of your account, notify us immediately using the contact information listed below. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and restrict or refuse future use of the Website, in the event information you provide is inaccurate or incomplete.
Registering for an account indicates your consent to receive electronic communications from us about your account and your relationship with us. You agree that any electronic communications, including but not limited to notices about your account, agreements, or disclosures, will satisfy legal requirements that communications be in writing. We may also send you promotional information and communications of this nature via email, including but not limited to special offers, surveys, newsletters and other news, and information we believe you will find of interest. You may always opt out of receipt of promotional electronic communications by clicking the Unsubscribe button provided in the footer of each communication.
Terms of Sale Policy
Vitaminis offers products and subscription plans for purchase. We may also offer free trials, periodically and as permitted by law. If we offer a free trial, any specific terms will be included in the materials provided describing the free trial or at time of registration.
To place an order, you must be 18 years of age or older. By placing an order, you offer to purchase product(s) on and subject to our terms of sale, as follows.
Pricing, Availability and Delivery
All prices are in U.S. dollars and any applicable taxes and other charges, including applicable shipping and handling charges, are in addition to the amounts indicated for our products on our Website or where otherwise offered for sale. Orders are subject to product availability and our reserved right to substitute products, impose quantity limits, discontinue products, or to reject a part or all of an order. Our products are shipped using a third-party delivery provider and actual delivery dates may vary. Order delivery may vary according to product availability and subject to delays resulting from delivery service provider delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. You are responsible for inspecting your order upon receipt for any damage or other issues.
Payment and Billing
By providing your credit card or other payment method, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the payment method and we, or our third-party payment processor, is authorized to charge payment for your order or subscription order. You acknowledge that the amount billed and charged may change due to subscription order changes, promotional offers, changes in applicable taxes or other charges, and you authorize us, or our third-party payment processor, to charge your provided payment method for the corresponding amount. If the payment method provided cannot be verified or is invalid or is otherwise unacceptable, we may suspend or cancel your order. You understand it is your responsibility to resolve any problem(s) we encounter with your order.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any time and without notice. If a price change impacts a subscription order, we will provide the subscriber notice of the product price change and give you the opportunity to modify or cancel your order; be on notice that we are not able to notify you regarding changes that may be applicable to taxes or other fees. Unless you cancel or modify your subscription after we have provided this notice and the opportunity to modify or cancel your order, our delivery of notice to you and shipment of your subscription order will confirm your acceptance of the changes.
By registering for a subscription, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we, or our third-party payment processor, is authorized to charge you at the intervals you have selected for your subscription delivery, including applicable taxes and other charges, and for as long as you maintain your subscription. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your subscription is continuous until cancelled or we suspend or stop providing access to the Website, subscriptions or services. You may modify or cancel by contacting us at email@example.com. Any modifications or cancellations may take up to five (5) business days for processing. You remain responsible for all charges for any subscription order delivered prior to our processing a modification or cancellation request.
Should you cancel a subscription, we will continue to send you promotional electronic communications to keep you up to date about our products and services. You may opt out of receipt of future promotional electronic communications at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link included at the footer of each communication.
Returns and Refunds
If you are not happy with an order you receive and would like to return it for a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number and we will provide you with shipping information. You may return product(s) within 30 days of receipt. Provided that all product(s) is returned in the original packaging, unopened or unused, we will refund your purchase price, minus shipping and handling costs. If you do not comply with the terms of this section, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Illinois in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Contact Information for Comments and Concerns
Please direct all feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website to us at the following contact information:
P.O. Box 637
Western Springs, IL 60558