Last Modified: 10-1-2021
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on this Website or through any of its features. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the Contact Information below.
Information we collect
Information we collect from and about you depends on how we engage with you. Below, are the various ways we collect different kinds of information, including Personal Information:
Personal Information You Provide
We collect information from you when you use our Website, contact us, or meet us in person. The information we may collect will depend on the particular scenario, and may include the following personal information (“Personal Information”):
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Payment information
- records and copies of your correspondence (including emails and chats)
- Responses to questionnaires, profile fields, surveys and other communications that you may choose to provide or that we may request you complete
- Testimonials, product recommendations, and communications and/or posts
- Details of order(s), subscription(s) and your transaction(s)
- Email address(es) of your friend(s), if you provide it
Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Website
When you use our Website, certain information about you is collected automatically using cookies and similar tracking technologies. This information provides us with information about Website traffic and how our Website Users are interacting with our Website. Below is a list of information collected:
- Information about your device, including hardware setting, operating system, web browser type and language
- IP address, MAC address
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely Identify your device or browser (e.g. device advertising ID)
- Times you have accessed pages on our Website
- Pages you have viewed
- Your clicks on Website pages and how you interact with our Website
- Searches you have conducted on our Website
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our Website
- Geolocation data
How We Use Your Information
- To present our Website and its content to you
- To create and maintain a Vitaminis profile for you
- To fulﬁll and process your orders, subscriptions, or any other services that you request
- To communicate with you and contact you if we have questions or need additional information to provide you with the services you have requested
- To inform you about changes to our website, products and services, such as payment reminders or notiﬁcations about important changes to our website, products or your account
- To provide you with exceptional customer service
- To contact you and send notice of our products, promotions, tips, surveys, contests, etc.; if you no longer wish to receive this information, you can opt out of such email marketing communications by using the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of email
- To provide you with customized content and advertising
- To analyze and improve our Website and our products and services
- Prevent, detect, investigate, or remediate security or other legal concerns, including fraud
- To protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our Website visitors or any other person, or the copyright-protected content of our Website
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements, or respond to subpoenas or government requests
- To attend to any other legitimate business purpose, at your request, with your consent, as disclosed to you at the time of collection, as permitted by law
How We Share Your Information
In operating our Website and our business, we may share your information with others including service providers and third parties who assist us with our business including:
- To perform functions and process your personal information to help provide our services, including providing business, payment processing, advertising or technical support, and administering activities or other functions on our behalf
- To help us run our business and help us understand, analyze, and improve our products and your experience with our Website and with us
- To communicate with you, to respond to your requests and with your consent
- To administer promotions, contests or sweepstakes, as permitted by each activities’ applicable rules and as permitted or required by law
- If we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- As part of an acquisition or liquidation, if we are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, corporate divestiture, reorganization, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company or if we undergo liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings, and we may share your information in connection with such transaction or proceeding before and or after the transaction closes or the proceedings are completed
We do not share personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee our security measures, we have implemented and maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical information security to protect the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of your Personal Information, as appropriate to the volume and nature of the information.
If you have provided us with your prior express consent to receive text messages via an automatic telephone system (autodialer), we may use your information to send promotional, personalized advertising and other text messages to any mobile device connected to your mobile phone number. You can opt out from receiving future text messages at any time by:
- replying STOP to any text messages you receive from us;
- sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and including your phone number and the subject line “STOP” in the email; or
Once you opt out, we will send one additional confirmation text message stating that you have opted out of receiving automated text messages from us.
If you are a member of a social network or service and you use functionality available through our Website or otherwise authorize us to associate you with your account on your social network or service, both we and the network or service will gather information about your behavior on the Website, and may associate that information with Personal Information we and the network or service already have about you.
If you post on our Website or social media pages in a way that is intended to be viewed by others (collectively, "Public Posts"), such as participating in discussion forums, message boards and chat rooms, posting on your Facebook page, Twitter account or other functionality available through the Website to tag us or share products you like, and comment on our products and/or other content on our Website and social media pages, we and others (e.g., the social media providers) may collect information about you as a result of your Public Posts, and all such information will be publicly available to anyone visiting or using the Website or social media pages.
Third Party Content, Links and Plug-Ins
Cookies, Beacons, Pixels, etc.
For example, we use Google Analytics to track our Website visitors’ use and to compile statistical reports on Website activity. The information generated by these Cookies about your use of the Website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on our behalf. By using our Website, you consent to the use of your information by Google in this manner and for the purposes described above. You may opt out of using Google’s Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, which you may download here: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on Download Page.
We may use Facebook Pixel, a cookie placed by Facebook, on our Website. The information collected by Facebook Pixel will be transmitted directly to and stored by Facebook, and may include, without limitation, information about what web pages you visit and what kind of interactions you have with them. Facebook Pixel enables us to determine whether you were redirected to our Website after clicking an ad on Facebook. Facebook connects this information to your personal Facebook account, however, any information we receive from Facebook Pixel is anonymized or otherwise de-identified, meaning that we can’t identify you from the Facebook Pixel data. For more information about Facebook’s privacy practices, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. To opt out, please visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences.
We may also use Facebook Conversions API, a business tool that enables us to share key online and offline events, directly with Facebook. Facebook Conversions API send data from our servers directly to Facebook’s servers. Data sent through the Facebook Conversions API cannot be blocked by browser-based ad blockers. The data shared through Facebook Conversions API includes our user’s names, location, email address, and phone number, as well as their browsing history on our Website. Facebook combines the data it receives from the Facebook Conversions API with the data collected by Faecbook through the Facebook Pixel. For more information about Facebook Conversions API, please visit https://www.facebook.com/business/help/2041148702652965.
We may use third-party service providers that collect information about you over time and across different websites in order to serve advertisements on our behalf that are more targeted and relevant to your interests. Some of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used for targeted advertising. Some companies are members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") or the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"); each provides a single location where you can opt out of certain types of data collection and use or opt out of receiving targeted ads from member companies. To exercise available choices, please visit the NAI's website at NAI Consumer Opt Out (networkadvertising.org) or the DAA's website at YourAdChoices.com | Welcome to YourAdChoices.com.
Website Accessibility Statement
It is important to us that all our visitors are able to access and enjoy our Website. For this reason, we are committed to providing universal access to our Website by following the most recent version of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines published by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium, the main international standards organization for the Internet. If you have any questions about this or experience any accessibility issues with our Website, please contact us using the Contact Information below.
P.O. Box 637
Western Springs, IL 60558