Summer Mocktail Roundup
Vibrant Vitamin Brunch Mocktail
- 1 Vitaminis Immune Support Drink Shot
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup ginger ale
- 1 oz simple syrup (optional)
- Clap the mint in your hands to release the scent, then place in a cocktail shaker.
- Add Vitaminis, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and simple syrup (if using) to the shaker.
- Add a few ice cubes to the shaker and shake until combined.
- Pour into an ice filled glass and top with ginger ale.
- Garnish your orange mocktail with orange slices and mint, of whatever you have available.
Good Morning Vitamin Burst
- 2 Vitaminis Immune Support Drink Shots, frozen into Ice Cube Spheres
- 8 ounces sparkling water (240 milliliters)
- 2 tablespoons grenadine syrup (use more or less depending on your preference)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla syrup (optional) (use more or less depending on your preference)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Place two Vitaminis Immune Support ice cube spheres into a 12 ounce glass.
- Add in sparkling water. Slowly pour in the grenadine syrup. If you would like, slowly pour in the vanilla syrup.
- Serve with a sprig of rosemary and a straw.
Blueberry Belly Boost Sangria
- 2 cups of blueberry juice (16 oz.)
- 4 Vitaminis Gut Health Drink Shots
- 1 lemon sliced into rounds
- 1 lime sliced into rounds
- 1 large green apple sliced into wedges- seeds removed
- 1 cup green grapes
- 16 ounces ginger ale
- Add all the fruit to a large pitcher & top with the blueberry juice and Vitaminis Gut Health Drink Shots
- Place in refrigerator & chill at least 2 -6 hours
- Just before serving add ginger ale
- Garnish with some of the fruit from the pitcher when serving
Citrus Berry Biome Booster
- 1 Vitaminis Gut Health drink shot
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1.5 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 - 3 oz club soda
- 3 inch piece of fresh rosemary
- Fill a glass with ice. Set aside.
- Place a 1 inch piece of the rosemary in a cocktail shaker and muddle it slightly to break it up.
- Fill the shaker with ice. Add Vitaminis Gut Health, simple syrup and grapefruit juice. Shake well.
- Strain into your prepared glass. Top with club soda.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, slice of grapefruit, and/or fresh blueberries.